minutes, seconds remaining to complete purchase.
Sadler's Wells Theatre - Accessibility
We have tried to design our website to make it as accessible as possible whilst remaining visually interesting and easy to use.
Listen to this website with BrowseAloud
You can listen to this website with BrowseAloud.
What does BrowseAloud do?
- Reads web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice.
- Highlights each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page.
- Magnifies text to your chosen font size and font style.
- Translates web pages into 78 languages and speaks the translated text where there is a matching voice available.
- Converts text to an MP3 file. The text can be saved and listened to at a later time, at home or on the move.
- Masks information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area.
- Simplifies web pages: This feature presents the current web page in a more user-friendly layout that is free from the secondary information on the page.
Users can customise BrowseAloud to suit individual needs and preferences, with options to alter the voice speed, highlighting colours and the text size during magnification. Users can also select default settings for the features they wish to switch on/off.
Launch BrowseAloud by clicking on the "Listen with BrowseAloud" link at the foot of any page.
If you find the text size on this website too small or too large, you can change the size of the text using your browser. There are a number of ways to do this, the easiest way is to follow the following steps:
PC: Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press CTRL key and press 0 will reset the text size.
Mac: Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
It is also possible to increase the size of the text by holding down the CTRL key whilst using the scroll wheel on the mouse to increase (or decrease) the size of the text.