We’re proud of the role we play in bringing innovative and inspiring works to audiences around the world.
Our productions have visited some of the most prestigious theatres and festivals, including the Chekhov International Theatre Festival in Moscow, Lincoln Center in New York City, the National Centre for Performing Arts in Beijing, Sydney Opera House, Theatre de la Ville in Paris, and Santiago a mil Festival.
In collaboration with our Associate Artists, as well as international dance companies and partners, we’ve helped to create a number of award-winning dance productions, co-productions and touring projects.
Sadler’s Wells Producing and Touring Journey
- Kate Prince’s Message In A Bottle, based on the songs of Sting
- Pina Baush’s The Rite of Spring + common ground[s] by Germaine Acogny and Malou Airaudo
- Russell Maliphant’s multi award-winning production PUSH with Sylvie Guillem
- Crystal Pite’s Polaris with Thomas Adès
- Gravity Fatigue, directed by fashion designer Hussein Chalayan and choreographed by Damien Jalet
- Sutra by Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui and sculptor Antony Gormley
- Michael Keegan-Dolan’s Swan Lake/ Loch na hEala
- Productions by Carlos Acosta’s company Acosta Danza
- Natalia Osipova’s Pure Dance
- Botis Seva’s Olivier Award winning BLKDOG
- William Forsythe’s A Quiet Evening of Dance