Barclays Dance Pass
Your free Barclays Dance Pass unlocks £10 tickets to spectacular entertainment at Sadler’s Wells and The Peacock Theatre. The catch? There’s no catch – you just need to be between 16 and 30!
Bring a friend for the same price and get ready for a fabulous night out, in our buzzy bars and beautifully designed buildings.
Sadler’s Wells is known as THE place for dance, from ballet, contemporary dance, flamenco, alternative circus, musical theatre, hip-hop to tango and everything in between. Currently three theatres, Sadler’s Wells Theatre and Lilian Baylis Studio in Angel and Peacock Theatre in the West End, in 2023, we’re opening a fourth London venue in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford with a hiphop academy and community focus.
With some of the world’s best performances taking place on our stages, you can always be sure of a strictly dazzling, five star experience.
Sign up now and start your Barclays Dance Pass adventure today.
Tickets are limited to a maximum of two per Barclay’s Dance Pass holder per production.
What terms and conditions apply to Barclays Dance Pass?
- Barclays Dance Pass gives 16-30 year olds £10 tickets to the majority of performances at Sadler’s Wells, Peacock Theatre, Lilian Baylis Studio and some offsite performances
- The scheme is free to join
- £10 Tickets are only available for purchase by Barclays Dance Pass holders and are limited to two per production
- Barclays Dance Pass ticket holders including friends must be aged between 16 and 30
- Barclays Dance Pass tickets are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discounts
- Tickets are subject to availability from an allocation per performance
- Tickets may only be purchased from Sadler’s Wells ticket office and website.
- Barclays Dance Pass tickets are exempt from the standard £3.50 transaction fee. Orders which contain non-Barclays Dance Pass tickets will be subject to the standard transaction charge of £3.50
- You will be able to collect any Barclays Dance Pass tickets from the ticket office from 90 minutes prior to the start time of the performance. Please note that all tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the production. We reserve the right to offer your Tickets for re-sale should you fail to collect your tickets by time
- All Barclays Dance Pass ticket holders will be required to present proof of age in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or Student photo ID which has a clear picture and date of birth displayed, as well as the payment card used to purchase tickets at the point of entry to the auditorium of collection
- Failure to collect Barclays Dance Pass tickets on three or more occasions without notifying the ticket office at least 24 hours in advance will result in your Barclays Dance Pass and any future bookings you may have being cancelled. If your Barclays Dance Pass is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to re-apply for the scheme in future
- You may only exchange or return Barclays Dance Pass tickets in accordance with the Sadler’s Wells terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets
- Barclays Dance Pass is non-transferable
- Your Barclays Dance Pass will expire on the last day of the calendar month in which you turn 31
- By signing up to Barclays Dance Pass, you agree to us keeping you up to date with Barclays Dance Pass and Sadler’s Wells tickets, events and news
- If you wish to cancel your Barclays Dance Pass, please email email@example.com
- The price of Barclays Dance Pass tickets are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Sadler’s Wells
- Sadler’s Wells reserves the right to terminate the Barclays Dance Pass scheme at any time
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Sadler’s Wells terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets, learning events and the use of the Sadler’s Wells website