Access for All Scheme registration
The Access for All membership enables Sadler’s Wells to better serve our disabled patrons who have specific access needs. The scheme is free to join and provides you with additional access information about forthcoming shows and events at Sadler’s Wells and the Peacock Theatre.
To become a member of the Access for All scheme please fill in the form below. Membership of the list lasts for three years after which time Members will be asked to re-apply
If you require assistance in completing this form or require the form in an
alternative format please call 020 7863 8000 or email
An Access discount will entitle you to a 50% reduction on your ticket price. Should you require an extra seat for a Personal Assistant/Carer, their ticket will also be reduced by 50%. The discount applies to a seat in any part of the theatre, is subject to availability.
To qualify for an Access Discount you may be asked to provide evidence of being in receipt of one of the following:
- DLA High or Middle Rate Care Component
- Personal Independent Payment
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
- Blue Badge
- War Disablement Pension
- Disabled Railcard
- CEA Card
- CredAbility Card (Nimbus)
- AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
- National Rail Disabled Persons Railcard
- Any other International Disability Documentation
Booking your tickets
To book tickets, please call the ticket office on 020 7863 8000. Once registered, you may also be eligible to book online – exclusions apply.
There is a small car park next to Sadler’s Wells Theatre. Spaces are limited and must be booked via the Ticket Office. Spaces are free for Access members.
There is one disabled parking bay in front of The Peacock Theatre, which cannot be booked in advance and requires you to display a Disability Dispensation Badge.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is open to anyone who is ‘disabled’ as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- Access discounts may not be available on all tickets/shows
- Sadler’s Wells retains the right to review, amend or withdraw the
scheme at any time and, if appropriate, to require members to reapply for membership after review
- Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings, a
full copy of which is available here