Audience information for a safe and enjoyable experience
We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you soon. To help keep everyone safe, we have some measures in place including:
- We’re continuing enhanced cleaning
- You can find hand sanitisers in our foyers
- Please use a contactless card or device wherever possible & pre order drinks to limit contact
Our staff are also on hand across the site to answer any questions you might have during the course of your visit.
If the show is cancelled
Companies generally test each day and make contingency casting where possible. This means cancellations are a last resort and are decided early on the day of the performance.
If we are in the unfortunate and rare position of having to cancel a show, ticket holders who bought through Sadler’s Wells:
- will be notified by text (if we have the phone number) and
- via email (please check your spam email folder)
If you bought through a Ticket Agent they should contact you.
In the rare event of a cancellation due to company sickness we will post information about a performance cancellation on the home page of the website as soon as we know, usually by 10.15am. We advise you to check the website before setting off to the theatre.