Audience information for a safe and enjoyable experience
We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you soon. Extra safety are in place to protect you, fellow visitors and our colleagues. Please read the information below.
When you visit us
- For the safety of fellow audience members and our staff, we recommend and encourage you to wear a face covering in our buildings. Members of staff will wear a face covering, unless exempt
What we are doing to keep our audiences and staff safe
- We’re continuing enhanced cleaning and maintaining fresh ventilation in all our buildings
- You can find hand sanitisers at all entry points
- Please use a contactless card or device wherever possible & pre order drinks to limit contact
Our staff are also on hand across the site to answer any questions you might have during the course of your visit
If the show is cancelled
Companies generally test each day and make contingency casting where possible. This means cancellations are a last resort and are decided early on the day of the performance.
If we are in the unfortunate and rare position of having to cancel a show, ticket holders who bought through Sadler’s Wells:
- will be notified by text (if we have the phone number) and
- via email (please check your spam email folder)
If you bought through a Ticket Agent they should contact you.
In the rare event of a cancellation due to company sickness we will post information about a performance cancellation on the home page of the website as soon as we know, usually by 10.15am. We advise you to check the website before setting off to the theatre.