Audience information for a safe and enjoyable experience
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to our theatres.
Our number one priority remains the health and wellbeing of artists, audiences and colleagues, so we’re taking the following measures to maximise safety, security and comfort during your visit.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have COVID 19 symptoms.
- We strongly recommend and encourage you to wear face coverings inside our buildings. All Sadler’s Wells colleagues will be wearing them.
- We’re continuing enhanced cleaning and maintaining fresh ventilation in all our buildings.
- We’re keeping one-way staircase routes in our foyers to avoid bottlenecks and allow for smooth passage between levels.
- We’re keeping hand sanitisers at all entry points.
- We continue to ask that only one person, household or group uses our lifts at a time.
- While using the NHS QR code facility is no longer mandatory, we’ll still make it available if you wish to use it.
- We ask you to bring minimal belongings. Though a self-service cloakroom will be available from August, it will have limited capacity.
- Our bars and cafe will return to normal service, with COVID Secure Controls. We ask you to please pre-order drinks, where possible, to limit contact. We’ll continue to use disposable cups and condiments.
- We also ask you to support us in limiting contact and using a contactless card or device, wherever possible.
Although we are aware that the experience may be slightly different to previous visits, we hope that our procedures allow everyone to feel relaxed and able to enjoy Sadler’s Wells.
We’ll be doing our best to keep this information updated, and respond to the changing circumstances as they develop. Ticket bookers will be sent full information about the most up-to-date safety measures in place in advance of the performance, so that they can plan accordingly and feel as secure as possible during their visit.